follow me on twitter

1 2 3 4

Monday 3 December 2012

Majek Fashek Vows To Return

Reggae music star, Majek Fashek, is set to resuscitate his dwindling music career with an album, Gangster Rasta. It will be released under his Underground System Records, USR, soon.

Majek, whose blossoming career has been blighted by health-related crisis, is optimistic that the forthcoming album will revive and take him back to where he belongs- the international scene. He described the album as a new ace, which will take him to the level of Michael Jackson and James Brown.
USR, Majek disclosed, is already registered in Los Angeles, California, and will also be used as a platform to nurture Nigeria’s young musicians and push them to the international market.
“We intend to register the company in Nigeria as well and use it as a platform to get the youths out of the streets and criminality. I’m an American citizen. I may decide to go back there now because my wife and children are there. But I’m here because Nigerians are suffering and there is nobody to speak for them. That is one of the revolutions that I’m here to make,” the ‘Rainmaker’ told Entertainment Cafe.
He added that the album release will be preceded by a music tour tagged Operation Feed the Poor, which he said is his own little way of giving back to the society.
“I’m not into materialism. The programme I’m coming up with is mainly to help the poor. But if I’m poor, I cannot help the poor, so that is the revolution I’m talking about- the rich must help the poor. That is why I’m embarking on the tour,” he explained

No comments:

Post a Comment